Hook & Albert Shipping / Returns Info
- All orders placed before 3pm Eastern (Monday - Friday) will ship same day. Orders placed after 3pm Eastern will ship on the next business day. Orders do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or National Holidays.
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS UNITES STATES (EXCLUDING ALASKA + HAWAII)
- Orders $50 - $99.99 are eligible for free Basic shipping. "Basic" shipping time usually takes less than 7 business days.
- Orders $100+ are eligible for free Regular shipping. "Regular" shipping time usually takes less than 5 business days.
- FedEx Ground, 2 day and Overnight service options are not available for PO or APO Box addresses. All shipments going to a PO or APO Box will be delivered by the USPS
OTHER SHIPPING OPTIONS
- If your order is less than $50, we offer a $7.95 flat rate ground shipping option.
- Expedited FedEx shipping is available on all orders for an additional charge (shipping fee calculated at checkout).
- We are proud to offer a number of discounted flat rate shipping options to more than 40 countries. For a list of available countries, please refer to the table below.
- Unless prohibited, all import taxes and duties will be paid by Hook & Albert. If this is prohibited, the recipient may be required to pay their local Customs Bureau. Hook & Albert is unable to issue reimbursements for any taxes and/or fees not originally collected at check out.
- If an international order is refused or unable to be delivered for any reason, your order will be refunded, minus all shipping costs after receipt by Hook & Albert. Some exclusions may apply.
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South Korea
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We accept returns and exchanges on all unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged items received in the original packaging and in original condition. Exceptions may apply.
To submit a return, simply email email@example.com with your order number and the details of your return request and we will do our very best to make you happy.
We may refund your money in one of two ways, at your option: (1) by issuing you a HOOK & ALBERT credit, or (2) by issuing you a refund in the original form of payment. The original shipping fee is not eligible for refund or store credit.
If you choose the HOOK & ALBERT credit, and your return is eligible pursuant to these terms, return shipping will be free. If you choose a refund in the original form of payment, we will deduct a return shipping charge of $7.95.
If you request a refund in the original form of payment and you used any HOOK & ALBERT credits to purchase such item, those HOOK & ALBERT credits will be reinstated in lieu of receiving a refund in any other form for that portion of the purchase.
If any promotional discount was applied at the time of purchase, you will be refunded for the actual amount paid at time of purchase.
If you would like to return an item received as a gift, please contact our Customer Support and you will receive your refund in HOOK & ALBERT credit.
All items purchased as part of a final sale promotion are not eligible for refund or exchange.
We may change this policy at any time with or without notice. Please check back regularly for any updates.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Hook & Albert does not cover the cost for return shipping, taxes or duties for international returns. If you would like to return your order, please contact our support team for address information as well as a return authorization number. A $7.95 return processing fee will be applied to all returns. This fee is waived if you wish to exchange your item or receive a refund in the form of store credit.
The customer is responsible for paying all shipping fees when sending the original item back to Hook & Albert. Hook & Albert will cover the shipping fee for sending you your new item. Please contact our customer support team for address information as well as a return authorization number.
The goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/ebuyer. The consignee authorizes the (name of eTailer/supplier) to import the goods on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees that (name of the eTailer/supplier) may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker). The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods.